Here’s one of the most enjoyable videos I’ve produced in recent months in an area of video production that is truly one of my favorites, working with non-profit organizations. This one’s the first of two productions I’ll be recording for Ability First in Pasadena as the kids rehearse dance numbers for their upcoming pageant. Teachers share insights into working with the educationally challenged adolescents who come to the center. This 6 minute highlight was filmed with a single camera, my PXW X200 in 2 hours at the center. After watching the video for the first time, center director and brand new client, Michael Barkyoumb, sent me this very gratifying email: “OH, MY GOSH!! That is incredible, Marc. I love it and know it will be a big hit!!!”
Many heartfelt thanks to Michael for his gracious comments. The next video is the pageant itself which takes place in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!
CEO of Turnstone Capital Recommends 24KT Sound & Video
24KT is strong on producing video testimonials for south bay businesses. Many thanks to CEO John Ward of Turnstone Capital, Gardena, CA for graciously allowing me to record him. John’s no stranger to 24KT and has been in front of my lens on more than one occasion. His testimonial is very much appreciated. We recorded at the JNET meeting at Congregation Ner Tamid in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. JNET, by the way, is one of the fastest growing business networking clubs on the PV Peninsula if not in the entire South Bay.
I strongly believe in and look for every opportunity to recommend testimonials for local business owners. I have many on my own site, and never hesitate to ask a client if they’ll do one for my production company. Client testimonials speak loudly and clearly to a company’s credibility, and do so much more convincingly than a business owner speaking about his or her own company. There’s nothing better than hearing the words of a satisfied customer to provide the incentive to do business with that company. Here’s John’s testimonial:
Contact me to produce a testimonial for your own business website. 310 547-4702 or email to email@example.com
Lots of fun producing this 2.5 minute promotional video for the fastest growing networking organization on the PV Peninsula, JNET Palos Verdes. We took the camera crane, tracks and dolly out for a spin for this production to add the dynamic movement and elevated perspective you’ll see in the video below. The video shows a meeting in progress and includes JNET members’comments on the benefits of membership. Read the reviews posted by the organization’s board members. The club meets on the first Wednesday of each month at Congregation Ner Tamid, Rancho Palos Verdes, 5721 Crestridge Road. Networking and light buffet begin at 6:30pm. Meeting runs from 7-8:30pm. For more information visit www.jnetonline.org.
- “Wow! This is fantastic!”–Jackie Mendelson, Chair
- “Very impressive.”–Fred Gruber, Finance Committee Member
- “What a great video. It describes exactly who we are and what we do.”–Dalia Hayon, Secretary and Co-Membership Chair
- “The video was great! It was professional and captured the essence of what we as members are trying to accomplish in our business life and our involvement in the Jewish community. Bravo to 24K and JNET Palos Verdes.”–Wendy Yano, Board Member
- “This is so professional and inviting.”–Judi Lirman, Vice Chair, Nominating Committee Chair, and Support Committee Chair
- “Very nicely done.”–Stuart Fried, PR/Communications Committee Chair
- “Excellent video. I love the underlying theme of we’re all family, which is of course so true.”–Max Izenberg, Co-Membership Chair
- “Outstanding!”–Steven Mayer, Program Committee Chair
- “Very impressive, inspiring, and on point with what we are all about! Very well done!”–Sandy Hollander, Social Committee Chair
Go ahead and take a well-deserved bow!
Chair, Growth Committee
Past Chair, PR/Communications Committee
JNET®: The Jewish Business Networking Organization
Commercial and special event video production services by
24KT Sound & Video (310) 547-4702; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc with camera crane